USA – Machine Assembler
Swift-Cut Automation USA is currently looking for a machine assembler and tester to join our established production team in Plymouth Massachusetts. The production team member will report to the Operations Manager and will be responsible for a variety of tasks undertaken to build, test and pack our CNC plasma tables. Full training and work instructions will be provided to the successful applicant.
Swift-Cut Automation USA is a forward thinking, progressive company providing career opportunities for people who share our vision for innovation and quality in the CNC industry. We are a globally expanding and ambitious company, exporting to over 35 countries and rapidly growing in size and reputation.
- Build machines to a set standard using levelling and laser alignment systems.
- Testing of machines using a calibrated testing system.
- Following set work instructions to achieve set standards.
- Maintain our build plan to ensure production and customer schedules are met.
The Successful Applicant will have:
- Varied mechanical aptitude.
- Preferred 1 years’ experience in an engineering role.
- High School Diploma required
- Be able to work on their own initiative.
- Time management skills and Computer literacy a must
- Be able to work alongside our existing team maintaining health and safety requirements
- Tidiness and a positive attitude towards our company and customers.
- A forklift truck licence preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 Lbs.
Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary OTE: Dependant on experience