Administrative Assistant (Finance Background)
We are currently seeking candidates for an Administrative/Accounting Assistant Hybrid position at a small manufacturing company in Plymouth MA, 02360. The ideal candidate will have 3-5+ years of experience in small business accounting as well as an element of small business Office Administration.
This is a part time role with the opportunity of becoming permanent. This position will pay $25.00/ hour (based on relative work experience) within a 25-30 hour work week.
Performs routing clerical and administrative duties under supervision from Operations Management including the following:
- Administrative support for Managers, Sales staff, and VP. Emphasis on Accounting and AP contacts
- Various Data Entry regarding customer, vendor, and distributor information using company software.
- Photocopies, generates reports, answers phones, files, schedules meetings and manages calendar using MS Outlook.
- Makes travel arrangements, sorts, and delivers mail; orders, and maintains office supplies, fields incoming calls to correct internal personnel.
- Prepares sales invoices, purchase orders, as well as accounting reconciliations for customers and sales staff. Maintains and contacts Outstanding Debtors lists monthly
- Organizes, prepares and reviews financial and sales reports. Reconciliation of bank statements monthly.
- Occasional assistance with inventory and other office related tasks under supervision in relation to different aspects of business
- Undergraduate degree in accounting preferred
- Minimum 3+ years of administrative experience
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles
- Ability to learn financial systems and multifaceted reporting tools such as Sage 50
- Ability to multi-task; strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team with excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Must be proficient in MS Excel suite package.
Swift-Cut USA provides CNC plasma and water jet cutting systems to a widespread range of clients throughout the United States. Our team works together to deliver world class service and support to our customers. Our CNC Plasma and Water Jet Systems offer precision cutting machines for use in manufacturing, educational, automotive, among other industries.
As a division of a globally recognized manufacturer, Swift-Cut USA carries on the commitment to provide high quality CNC Cutting Systems at an affordable investment, to a versatile customer profile. Swift-Cut systems have a high rate of customer satisfaction, for which our service and support team are a critical component.